Wednesday 22 August 2007

My Third Quarter Resolution

I think resolutions should not only be made at the new year - that's just silly...I mean what if you felt that your life needed a change...do you have to wait till 31st December of every year before you resolve to make the change? GILA! I think any day or time is good for a resolution and so i make resolutions throughout the year. And though the old saying goes that resolutions are meant to be broken (and i have broken quite a few of my own) - I hope I can stay the course with these Third Quarter ones.

This is what i resolve to do before the year turns into 2008. I wanna get three coffee table books ready. Two will be of my family ( i am considering combining it into one) and the other is of my marine life shots.

I have to decide on a theme for all of them and this will take some time. This particular resolution is important to me as it will be indicative of whether i should go ahead with certain plans. You see, I have had dreams of my own accomplishments for some years now but have never had the courage to get things done or some other priorities would always pop up (at least that's what the coward in me always says to comfort my fears).

SO i resolve to get my ass moving on some smaller projects first - starting with these coffee table books. I plan to take candid as well as planned shots of my family and of my diving travels so that i can get enough pictures to sort through. And the best thing is that it will be completely homemade.

I feel that if i can accomplish my little projects on top of everything else on my plate then i might be ready for going after my dreams on top of everything else on my plate...it may well be wishful thinking but it gives me hope and hope gives me the strength to go through my daily trials.

I am excited by this idea....(to be honest, i am easily excitable) anyway, it's time to call it a day. My big doggies are all asleep outside and my baby Magz is sleeping at my feet snoring away. Ciao till next time...
~Queen Bubbles~

1 comment:

Asther said...

I've just started a scrapbook project & I found lots of beautiful yet cheap templates at http://scrapbookgraphics.com/. Go check them out! But u'll need a photoshop or same kind of software to work wth them. U need help, just call me! It's realllly easy!

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!