Wednesday 22 August 2007

Hailings from My Tibetan King

Today i got a call from His Majesty from the Tibetan Hills. Was a bit worried that i had not heard from him for a while...so the call was timely! :)

Anyway - all is well with the troops. They had some logistical problems like trucks getting stuck in the middle of the river. It all sounds quite horrific! Sleeping in abandoned government building in their sleeping bags...not stopping for food...no water to clean up with...bad food...altitude sickness...
Kinda makes one wonder who in the world would pay money to be put through such a torturous "holiday"

I was inclined to snap a photo of my beautiful king sized bed and send it to them (Nah! I'm not that evil) In all honesty - it sounds like a good adventure and i'm sure that he is having a good although tough time and that by the time he comes home he will be so overjoyed to spend a whole week with his evil pooches that are currently driving me slightly mental! :P

The best news is that he "MIGHT" be back a couple of days earlier. Seems like they will be setting off for KunMing tomorrow and some part of their party went ahead to wait for them in relatively more comfortable settings.

I'm glad that he is doing ok. He says he's lost weight (i'll bet he's lost his cholesterol levels as well!!) but is otherwise fine. As much as i worry i guess i have no option except to take his word that he is alright and will be coming home in one piece, alive but probably a tad thinner...more than enough time to fatten my king up for the slaugther!!

I do miss my King - all of him, the good, the bad, the high cholesterol him - all of him! In the mean time, my loyal but highly mischevious doggies do keep me on my toes and shower me with unconditional love and affection and saliva!!

~Queen Bubbles~

No comments:

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!