Sunday 19 August 2007

Dumaguete, Cebu - My solution to a nervous breakdown

Hooray! Hooray! I'm going on holiday! Like all my other holidays - I'll be underwater! Calm, Quiet, Weightless, checking out little critters...

I am in terrible want for a holiday. My last holiday was 4 months ago. And the last holiday ended with the trauma of losing my Sir Poppet for a whole 20 days. So I did not have such good memories! whilst i did plan on going for another break sooner than now, a lot of things sort of cropped up...read my last blogs and of course work did not let up.

anyway, even planning this holiday was a bit of an uncertainty for me. I mean - I've got approval from His Royal highnesses' sage to go but there was the uncertainty of when His Royal highness would return so that my loyal subjects (Sir Poppet, Sir Wolfie and Sir Magz) would have been properly ruled over. This business with royalty - you can't leave your kingdom unless one of us is around is just crazy but necessary.

Since his royal highness says he may be late returning from his venture into Tibet and his plans are all uncertain - it makes it difficult for me to plan my ventures. So after queen mother took her leave of Bubble-dom, i did the boldest thing- I booked my flights. Then i proceeded to book my break with the necessary agents. I figured that His Royal highness should be back by then. If he were to be late in his arrival, I would make arrangements for my knights to be well taken care of till his return. Risky i know - but it was either this or my nervous breakdown (which I'm pretty close to)

After doing the necessary deeds to secure my ventures - i felt bad for leaving my knights as they are always there affectionate, protecting, loving. Then i imagined my venture into the blue waters of Dumaguete, Cebu (Philippines), the taste of salt in my mouth, the feel of sun on my face, the quietness of the ocean, the beauty of its inhabitants and the tropical breeze and sand between my toes.....you get the picture? I did. And i promptly stopped feeling bad.

It may sound like justification but i do believe that if i am stressed out i will not be able to care for my loyal subjects as well as if i was calm and happy. Therefore, in the name of more TLC for my loyal subjects - I am taking a holiday!!! YAY!!!
~Queen Bubbles~

No comments:

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!