Friday 6 July 2007

A tear in the corner of my eye

There are good days and then there are bad days and there are also days when it is neither. There are a couple of days in a year that i have sad days. Sad days are when i feel that all things are not right in the world especially in mine.

Sad days for me come about when i see bad things happening to people/animals (like whenever i visit Mags - it makes me sad that things like that can happen). This makes me feel like there is no hope for human kind. That they are vicious and terribly self centered beyond belief that that really believe the world revolves around them and that they are owed a living and anything they get in life.

I see this everyday in life and the thing that makes these sad days sad is that no matter how hard you try - it's not going to change. People will still be mean to people. People will still put their self interest and needs first. If you sacrificed something for someone else...dun expect to get thank yous. Expect that the person you helped out will feel that it is their right to be treated nicely regardless of cost to anyone else.

So when I'm having these sad days - i prefer to keep quiet, be by myself - to find my balance again. I have considered that my sad days come about because i'm so angry but cannot do anything about it - cannot change the situation and cannot express frustration to the level that it is felt. On these days - i have a constant tear in the corner of my eye that will not go away till my balance is found (read as when i can filter out the mean-ness of this life and make a concentrated effort to find only the good)

I find that i can see and feel but not articulate accurately these things that make my days sad. I was angry and now just sad (similar to a feeling of hopelessness). And that leaves a constant tear in the corner of my eye.

No comments:

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!