Friday 1 June 2007

The Newbie Agro

Blogging has been on my mind for a long time...well actually not (it kinda pops in and out of my mind...). My great sistah made me read hers and she makes writing a blog look sooo easy - can't say the same about most other blogs (yes...it's like having to eat poison or like vomiting blood...aka as muntah darah!)

Some friends of mine encouraged me to take up blogging (they felt i have repressed anger/childhood/adulthood issues and this would be a safe outlet for a nutter like myself!) - Actually they wanted to be able to view some of my underwater shots!

So i tot i might skive off work today and try my hand at this blogging thingy! I tot it might take away the stress that comes with work. BOY! WAS I WRONG!!!!!!!

The agro of it all....first you had to register, then you had to make a whole bunch of decisions on names, titles, colours, themes, templates, content, etc. I mean, this process required me to make more decisions than if i had to make when i was getting hitched (aka married, partners till either of us become food for worms)....

Then i had to post something - if not the blog looked really sad. As i'm writing this a throbbing headache has taken up residence in my left temple (throb throb throb)...actually this is turning out to be quite a headache (no pun intended on the posting of a blog) - i think my chronic migraine has returned. I'm gonna go now...get some chill pills for "The Throb"

Catch you all later with more news from Bubble-dom!

No comments:

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!