Sunday 3 June 2007

Early Morning Muse

My body's clock is all over the place! Slept on Friday night at around 1am. Woke up at 3am and then at 4am and then again at 5.30am. At 5.30am I decided that i might as well not bother going back to sleep as I needed to get hubby's things ready for his hike up some mountain (in preparation of his tibetan trip later this year).

Stretched out...yawn...and flipped outta bed and proceeded to get his stuff ready. I planned to get back into bed and catch a couple more winks after hubby goes off to do his boy thing and before i walk the doggies.

After hubby goes - i crawl back into bed, wrapping myself up like a big cotton popiah (spring roll) and sigh with contentment feeling all cozy ..... drifting off to sleep.....when... BAM!! - The electricity goes and i can feel the heat creeping up on me. Still i comforted myself that the room would remain cool enough to sleep for at least half an hour....when BAM! All hell breaks loose when the dogs go completely barking mad! (LITERALLY)

so then i dragged my sleepy self back upstairs - too tired to do anything. I decide against walking two possibly agressive doggies in my state and drag them one at a time out into the garden to make sure they pee and pooh there instead of in the house. This is followed by feeding and medicating (both dogs are a bit sick at the moment)

I contemplate my day - plan lots of stuff to do...*yawn*...the process of doing the plan...*yawn* *stretch*....snoooreeeee...........

But sleep is not peaceful....what with my dogs walking around and over me...sticking their nose in my ear...chewing my toes....growling at each other....

i wake up from my fitful rest at around 4.30pm. "Oh Fish! I have not done anything i planned...but wait i didn't get to plan...sleep took over! ahahahaha!"

Hope tomorrow will be a better day! I'm calling it an early night this Sunday morning! *Yawn* Good morning and good night!

No comments:

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!