Friday 1 June 2007

My Doggies

My dogs - Poppet & Wolfie are both precious to me! Poppet has been with me for over a year and recently (due to no fault of my hubby...;)) he went missing. A simple case of "oooppsss...i accidentally opened the auto gate!" I believe my Poppet went in search of softer"company" and after finding it - found himself LOST!

We searched for him for 16 days and on Mother's day - we found him (how apt - seeing as i treat him like my baby!) 5kgs lighter and one sore toe. During his "holiday" away from home - our search took us to the Dog Pounds of Kuala Lumpur and there we found Wolfie and gave him a home!

When Poppet finally came home - he was of course not pleased to see another doggie in his home. We were in for a rough ride and i seriously doubted that they would ever get along. It's been 3 weeks since they first met each other and though they still get their respective furry knickers in a twist on occassion- they are able to walk together without incident (most days).

They are still a handful to walk especially when they try to tangle me up in a web of leads and legs and tails. But they are still my darlings and i hope one day (SOON) that they will get used to each other or at least tolerate each other better than they do now.

All I can say is that I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO HUBBY GOING TO TIBET FOR 3 WEEKS!!!!

No comments:

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!