Thursday 14 June 2007

Bon Apetit! A plate of my own words

My earlier post reeks of lots of things - dread, fear and optimism. Optimism especially towards the end....reads like..." every morning...without a fight...happy family...blah blah"

Now i would like to order a plate filled with my optimistic thoughts for supper - oh! and by the way have a dentist standby to fix all my teeth after i get thru this tough meal.

It was a long day but a good one. Both hubby and myself got loads done, we were fed and happy to be coming home. We arrived greeted by a happy wolfie and a not so happy poppet (in the garden). As is the practice - hubby will change into his shorts and let in whichever doggy that was in the garden into the house. This time was no different.

Not long after we were all upstairs the doggies commenced their war in the middle of the living room. I sprayed and sprayed them with my water cannister (all accurately hitting them in the face - i've been practising ;)) to no avail so i jus gave up and stood there looking at them. Hubby valiently steps forward ready to control this chaotic jumble of legs, fur, teeth and tail amidst violent dog like noises. When suddenly i hear the loudest yowl from the party of three - my precious hubby has been bit!!!

Man that made me see red!!! While hubby retreated to clean the wound (fairly deep gash - compliments of Wolfie) i went over to both dogs and pulled them off each other screaming in their faces to stop! Do men ever listen? I mean seriously - in any species - have you ever witnessed any dude that listens? Eventually they do stop. Both wet (compliments of me!) both still pissed off but not as pissed off as i was (should have seen me - my face was a combination of blue and red)

Seconds after this chaotic violent episode - hubby's wound has been cleaned and dressed. Both dogs have been thrown outside to sort it out themselves. And we agreed that both dogs will sleep outside from now onwards. None of that "Poppet sleeps inside".

The eeriest part of all of this was - last night i did not sleep well...i had dreams of doggie violence as well as that my hubby kept nudging me awake (i snore pretty badly) and towards the end i associated the violent doggie dream with hubby. Tot nuttin of it all day till all this happened at the end of day. Talk about Dejavu...

another eerie thing was that the Dog Whisperer called this evening to find out how the doggies were doing and all was a positive report at the time of the call.....hmmmm are both of us psychic? That would make me a psychic without any more teeth....

No comments:

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!