Wednesday 6 August 2008

4 Elements of Self

There are 4 Elements of Self. There include the physical element, the psychological element, the emotional element and the spiritual element. In order to achieve balance, it is my belief that there needs to be a balance in all elements. this balance or imbalance can be influenced by yourself and of course external forces (we do not live in a vacuum).

My Physical Element
Ok Ok...i know that signing up for gym membership is different from actually utilising the gym facilities. I know i have weight to lose but i reason that all the stress from work is losing me pounds...i should be super model thin by now...To redeem myself just a little bit, i do walk my knights up and down the royal hillside twice a day sometimes having to fight off giant stray mongrel dogs and sometimes i ski in an effort to hold my knight back from a willing maiden bitch! So i figured...i'm ok...not a total loser...yet....Right need to sort out my schedule to go gyming soon! Just need to run past the mamak to grab nasi lemak for breakfast before gyming...

My Psychological Element
Man this area is a right mess! This beats the Pepsi Max in blackpool and i'm on it at least 50 times a day in my head. My defense? I'm a woman...we tend to over think things...you know...will he call? does he love me? why is he so mean? Is he a jackass? When can i whoop his butt? But i think (here i go again) that overall...i'm quite sane (who am i kidding) and a well balanced person (right...where do i sign up for the mental ward?)
I know it's weird (my hubby thinks so) but i have multiple personalities - i believe all of us have multiple personalities but the only difference is that i talk to mine before they manifest. Kewl huh? Well...mabbe not!

My Emotional Element
Now this is one tangled wed of #$^% Even i can't get through it...i guess for your sake we better keep out of this area....

My Spiritual Element
Ahh...this has been lacking! For a very long time. you know the saying the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak...well...that's me and you and millions of others...But that just doesn't cut as justification for being weak though...I mean - can you imagine...upon death...you meet St Peter at the Pearly gates and your only reason for being a flop in maintaining your spiritual element is that no one else you know does (and that's probably a lie as well...hmmmm...not going to get very far with St Peter)

I do pray though...for the people i love and care for the most...for the people i don't know but will need help...there was a time that i was really frustrated with hubby and my mother would ask me to say a prayer that went something like " Lord, give use the patience to change what we can and the wisdom to know the difference...." And it goes on and it's a lovely prayer. I have added on to the prayer to pray for strength...to kick hubby's a$$ into shape when he iritates the crap out of me....Amen!

How in touch are you with your 4 Elements of Self? ;)

No comments:

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!