Monday 10 December 2007

Addiction & Rehab

Victim of my own posting...I have become addicted to shopping. i like it tremendously....the walking around, the seeing, touching, trying, the rejections and finally the purchase! It is fan-tas-tic! I recommend people to get their butts into shopping gear and head to the nearest mall....wooo hooo - I'm on a high!

"Hallo Everybody! My name is Bubbles and I'm an Shopaholic!" (Your cue to say "Hallo Bubbles")

See... this is different from Retail Therapy and this (my friends) is a true addiction! It does not help that i work in the vicinity of a mall (one of the larger ones in KL) and that i'm sufficiently comfortable with my monthly takehome to splurge and indulge. Sometimes when i sit quietly in my room fighting the urge to hit the prettily lit stores just a couple of yards away and flash my beautiful golden card at the cash register - I think...This is a real sin! Something must be done! And I tried to go for rehab but I said No No NO (Hooray! Amy Winehouse! Although i really think she should go to Rehab!)

So i think this is a phase for me and i am planning to quit this nasty habit soon! Well...maybe after Christmas! There's afterall nothing wrong with shopping for others...It's only a true shopaholic sin if I shopped for myself! So it's a pact...after Christmas and I'm definitely in Rehab!! Go Go GO

Sometimes i just crack myself up! muahahahaha!

2 comments:

Asther said...

Er... I think I got the same addiction. Been spending no less than RM200 a day just shopping be it online or at the mall! GASP! Shall we go into rehab together???

LadyHawk said...

Hey woman .. where be thou?? Still stuck in Rehab?

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!