Wednesday 28 November 2007

An Unforgetable November

My golly! I am pooped out and it isn't even the end of the month. I don't know about you but i think most people go through a whole range of emotions during a year but this month - my emotional thermometer just broke both ends of the scale! I have used up all emotions for the rest of this year and at lest half of next year!

So many things happening...just to name a significant few in chronological sequence

1) Friends got married in Kuching
2) Father suffered heart attack
3) Father suffered second heart attack
4) Father gone for emergency by pass surgery
5) Friend gives birth to baby boy (not same friend that got married earlier in the month)
6) Landlord for rented apartment tries to backtrack on agreed apt works
7) Grandma suffers a heart attack
8) Father showing signs of not recovering well
9) Friend that got married earlier this month is having another dinner in KL

Lots of other things in between as well as the small logistical issues that come with every problem!! Have you ever felt either too angry or too sad or too tired that you are unable to express yourself in any other way than to laugh? I feel like that almost this month. The thing is laughing does not make me happy...it just provides a temporary relief from the pressures building up inside

anyway...dun be surprised if somewhere...somehow....when you least expect it...I POP!

2 comments:

Asther said...

Hey girl... I just dono wat to day when I read this. I understand how u feeling rite now. But u're so much stronger than I was. When I was in ur shoes, I just wana sit in one corner & not do anything. But u... u're handling it differently.

I'm so sorry dat u've to do so much for my wedding in KL. Please stop watever u're doing for it. Let me know wat u've done & I'll finish it off wth the rest, k? Please don't take in too much. U've so much to handle rite now.

I'll pray for you & ur family. Please give me a shout if u need any help, k?!?!

Yee Ma said...

Hi Bubbles. I know that you are strong and capable but even the strongest sometimes need a listening ear or a hug or a helping hand. I will not presume that I can be of any help to you but I want you to know that I will do whatever I can if you need help. Just call, ok?

Poppet

Poppet
gimme sexy...oh yeah!